Sunday 30 September 2012

Requested Nail Art Pics - Roses and Hearts

Hi guys :)

If you are a fan of my facebook page then you will know that I asked people to make suggestions that they'd like to see. I have had loads but chose the best few to do first.

First up was Alex and Heather asking for roses and hearts.


This was a pretty basic mani but instead of doing plain hearts I decided to make them with single glitters. I placed a full heart on my ring finger and then wanted to do something different, so I put the bottom of a heart on my middle finger, which then looked like a V. I put the 'top' of this heart on the index finger, which ended up looking like an E. It wasn't until I was trying to figure out which way to place the glitters on my pinkie, that I noticed that I could make the word LOVE by placing the glitters in a certain way, so the pinkie ended up an L, or sideways V :)

Below is a blurry pic to show the glitters better as I couldn't for the life of me get a clear pic without glare.


I painted a rose first on my thumb, then thought it looked bare so I painted yellow around it. I didn't like the yellow, so painted it over with baby blue.


Not my greatest mani but not bad for a late night, left-handed mani :)

Pixie~Nails

6 comments:

  1. Really love the rose on the thumb! Reminds me of beauty and the beast. The introduction part of disney's film feature. Very beautiful! Hehe, I too prefer the blue background ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks :D It does look like that rose, I didn't even notice :)

      Delete
  2. I think it's awesome how you spelled out "love" with the glitter. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bug :) I didn't even notice until I had the E put on. If I had realised it would turn out this way, I would have turned the E round.

      Delete
  3. I think its gorgeous! You must have so so much patience to do that!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jazz, it's actually very theraputic to stick on loose glitters.

      Delete

Because you take the time to comment, I take the time to reply :) I love reading your messages, it keeps me going! But don't spam here... link is at the top :)