Sunday 16 September 2012

Grey tips and Glequins

Hi guys :D

For the next week or so I am going to post pictures from my vault as my nails have been battered from the family holiday :(

I had no nail care for a week and that led to splits and breaks and bad cuticles... euuggghhh.... sooo, I had to bite the bullet and file them all down to little baby nubs. Sad face.

Anyhoo, here is a mani I had on from a few weeks before the holiday.

First off, I put on a base coat and tipped them with my grey franken - Graphite.


This has a gorgeous shimmer to it:


I then added some single largeish hex glitters to my nails in random designs:




These are the glitters I used:


I topped this off with 2 coats of your basic top coat and voila!

Hope you like
Pixie~Nails

8 comments:

  1. These are so cool! I absolutely love your grey franken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is super pretty - and your franken has a gorgeous shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous franken Pixie~Nails!!!! And HOLY WOW THAT GLITTER PLACEMENT!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TDL :) I love this type of mani, I may do more of these :D

      Delete
  4. wow...so gorgeous nail art ..love it..:)

    ReplyDelete

Because you take the time to comment, I take the time to reply :) I love reading your messages, it keeps me going! But don't spam here... link is at the top :)