Thursday 16 August 2012

Franken - Midnight Kisses

Hi guys! :)

Today, I'm showing you another franken I made, called Midnight Kisses.
This was made by mixing a lot of black with some drops of red and a good helping of purple/pink glitter. It came out very dark in the pics but IRL, it's not so dark, you can make out more of a reddy tinge in sunlight (something we are not having much of lately!)
bottle in bathroom

indoors, no flash

indoors with no flash
This was a terrible picture post! haha! I really need to make some kind of light box to take my pictures but I'm not sure how to. If I get some decent photos of this, because it is lovely, I will repost them.

Til next time
Pixie~Nails x

2 comments:

Because you take the time to comment, I take the time to reply :) I love reading your messages, it keeps me going! But don't spam here... link is at the top :)